Emigration Desk CuraÃ§ao is hosted by Wereldstage and JoHo.
- start your CuraÃ§ao preparations with the “Coming to live and work on CuraÃ§ao in 10 steps” summary
- with many years of experience in living and working on CuraÃ§ao, the desk employees have a lot of country specific information and inside hints for preparing your stay on CuraÃ§ao
- get personal coaching and guidance when moving to and/or starting your daily or business life on CuraÃ§ao
- setting up business on CuraÃ§ao? Join one of the coaching sessions for individuals, teams and/or managers.
- in cooperation with Teamwork coaching
- join one of the inspiring workshops or training sessions with topics like “setting up a succesful business” or “working on your personal development”.
- these trainings will both make you more aware of opportunities Ã¡nd give you new practical or operational insights.
- improve your skills and competences by following one of the related and acknowledged Carribean home studies in cooperation with NHA Carribean
Documents & visa
- use the desk information on how to arrange a residence and working permit, how to register, which documents to arrange and how to get a sedula (ID)
- use the information and checklists available on moving your furniture, domestic animals and which extra documents to arrange
- take your time to get to know the pros and cons of the local insurance system
- get personal advice on your international travel and/or health insurances
- Adress: Scharlooweg 75, Willemstad (CuraÃ§ao). You can visit us for an introduction, or apply for a consultation.
- Phone: 005999 462 6335
- Skype consultation also possible: use the contact form to set up an online meeting.
- Contact form: for general questions (external form)
- Personal advice on travel and health insurance: use the insurance advice form