When planning a long stay in or emigration to a new destination, a lot of things need to be arranged. From arranging applicable visa to planning an orientation trip, from arranging appropriate housing to re-scheduling daily (family) life and from taking out travel & health insurance to arranging suitable education: a little bit of help with identifying the various steps and finding the better paths can make a huge difference in preparations Ã¡nd after arrival.
JoHo Insurances, JoHo and several experienced local expat-operated partners facilitate various Live & Work Abroad Desks.
- Practical support in all sorts of things-to-arrange
- Desks with expat professionals, who have been living & working on location themselves for years
- Down-to-earth advice, to give you better insight in which routes to follow
- Extensive knowledge of local circumstances
Thinking about moving to CuraÃ§ao? Bon bini na Korsou!
- For all (Dutch) citizens planning to live and work in CuraÃ§ao the Emigratiedesk (“emigration desk”) CuraÃ§ao is a first port of call.
- Emigratiedesk CuraÃ§ao is hosted by Wereldstage and JoHo.
China is booming!
- For all people planning to live and work in China the Live & Work Abroad Desk China is an appropriate starting point of orientation.
- Live & Work Desk China is hosted by China Inside (Beijing) and JoHo.
- For all people planning to live and work in the Philippines the Live & Work Abroad Desk Philippines is a center for exploration and support.
- The Live & Work Abroad Desk Philippines is hosted by World Experience Philippines and JoHo.